Text size :
"Safeguarding a fair criminal justice system for the public, victims and defendants by maintaining a competent and impartial prosecution service"
• Conduct Criminal Prosecution
• Advise law enforcement agencies regarding criminal law issues
• Supervise and advise law enforcement agencies in the investigation of cases
• Conduct seminars, talks and dialogues with relevant stakeholders
• Assist in the formulation of policies and together with the Legislative Drafting Division, reviews, drafts and amends criminal law related legislation.
• Assist the International Affairs Division in reviewing and studying international treaties, conventions and other international or regional instruments.
• Assist relevant Ministries and agencies on any necessary legislative or administrative measures (in relation to criminal enforcement) as regards the instruments to which Brunei is a party or is proposed to be one.
© Copyright 2009 - 2015 Attorney General's Chambers, Prime Minister's Office. All Right Reserved. Powered by IT and E-Government, Prime Minister's Office, Brunei Darussalam