Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Skip Navigation LinksROM

Power of Attorney and Marriages Registration Counter



A. Power of Attorney

Payment by cheque is encouraged.


B. Marriages

Request for the certificate of marriages must be sent by email at Please enclose the Form and supporting documents and provide your mobile number in the email.  Applicant will be notified of the appointment date and on that date, please fill in the Declaration Form provided at the counter and place the supporting documents, fee and stamp in the tray provided at the counter.

Please submit your application within the 3 months after your marriage ceremony. For any late application, please include a letter to the Registrar General of Marriages to give reasons for the delay.

​[Download Form and List of Supporting Documents]